About this job
System design and analysis to existing or new systems and databases; Researches problems, plans solutions, recommends software and systems and coordinates development to meet needs of business/other requirements
experience and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma and the required Certification
- 3 to 5 Years relevant experience
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- Liaise and communicate the system requirements to the necessary audiences e.g. testers, developers, business analysts
- Define and document each function that the system is required to perform and the functional boundary of the system by defining and analysing the required interactions between the system and its environment in terms of interface constraints to ensure that business needs/requirements are satisfied by the system requirements
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Analyse the integrity of the system requirements and perform a risk assessment on each requirement and document and maintain the set of system requirements together with the associated rationale, decisions and assumptions.
- Manage traceability between the system requirements and derived artifacts
- Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes and systems in order to be more efficient
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Proactively engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities, and identify Information Technology (IT) innovative solutions in a timely manner.