Murray & Roberts Power and Energy invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Construction Manager - Structural Steel reporting to the Senior Construction Manager. The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Kusile Power Station to be erected at the Kusile Site at Mpumalanga ,Witbank, South Africa.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Oversee and be responsible for all erection activities of structural steelwork, which includes hot gas ducting and cold air ducting.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Team player
• Be proactive
• Have sound judgment
• Logical, accurate and precise
• Honest and open personality
Please note that:
1. The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
2. Murray & Roberts Projects reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
3. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
4. If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.