About this job
The Medupi Power Station Project invites suitable qualified candidates to apply for the position of Document Controller to be based at our offices in Lephalale.
Grade 12 or NQF equivalent
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Document Controller in Construction Project Environment.
- Knowledge of DrPro, SharePoint and eB will be an advantage;
- Proficient with MS Office Suite;
- Must be able to work independent and without supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good Time Management;
- Procedure and performance driven;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to be proactive and prioritize;
- Document handover and archiving experience;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following for the Company:
- Control of all Incoming and outgoing client, engineering, contractor and vendor deliverable documentation/correspondence;
- Receive incoming client, engineering, contractor, vendor and client packages, checking the contents against the transmittal and acknowledge receipt of the packages by signing and returning the appropriate copies of the transmittal;
- Internal distribution of documentation/correspondence to the project;
- Printing, stamping, folding and collecting drawings and correspondence as required;
- Update, store and distribute deliverables as per project requirements;
- Design and vendor documentation/correspondence management processing.
Utilize the Project EDMS for:
- Create transmittals for data distribution;
- Capturing of project documentation/correspondence;
- Assist in preparation of handover, archiving and close-out of documentation/correspondence as directed by the client;
- Provide support and assistance to all project participants in the document control function;
- Maintain confidentiality of documentation / correspondence;
- Advise and update the Document Control Team on EDMS structure.