About this job
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in HSRC Building, Pretoria, 21 April 2017.
- Serve as Chief User Clerk and facilitate the procurement of resources.
- Support managers in preparing financial plans and reports.
- Administering all logistical arrangements for the Directorate.
- Processing all the relevant claims and distribute salary advices for staff.
- Providing records management services, typing documents and tracking responses.
- Taking minutes and making followups on decisions taken during meetings.
- Participating in core functions of the unit (25%) as part of personal development.
- An appropriate Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification plus minimum of one (1) year administration experience.
- Knowledge of the relevant Public Service legislation.
- Knowledge of financial, procurement prescripts and procedures.
- Knowledge of document management, tracking and retrieving of information.
- Communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Customer care skills.
- Office administration skills.
- Friendly and trustworthy.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
*How to Apply:
The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901, Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street
Mr F Thabane
Tel: (012) 312 7803
21 April 2017
In terms of the Chief Directorate’s employment equity target, African and White males, Coloured and White females as well as persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.