About this job
Network Controller in Jubilee District Hospital, 19 May 2017.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and constantly monitoring continuous functions of LAN and WAN connectivity.
- Provide technical support and maintain desktop and other hardware for all users in the department.
- Perform network troubleshooting and support.
- Install computer hardware, software and configure network devices, internet and email accounts for all user in the department and support facilities.
- Provide support to END -USER devices and transversal system i.e. BAS, SAP, PERSAL, SRM and DHIS
National Diploma in IT/Communication Networks
- 3 Years’ Experience In Health Environment (IT) Knowledge of IT Solutions In Health
- Health Management Information Systems
*How to Apply:
Applications must be completed fully on Z83. Certified copies of certificates and identity document must be attached. Application documents must be submitted to Jubilee District Hospital Human Resource Department Private bag x449. Hammanskraal.0400 or hand delivered at Jubilee hospital or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mr SJ Peu
Tel no: (012) 717 9380
19 May 2017