About this job
Engen is offering bursaries opportunities for the academic year 2018 in South Africa.
If You’re a Bright Spark with Dreams of a bright future, Engen Might be able to make this possible. As South Africa’s Coolest Petrol Station 5 years in a row, we looking for self motivated students with a positive attitude, resilience and initiative. If you are a student studying or planning on studying a BCom Supply Chain Degree – Engen wants you.
Bursary Application deadline is 31 May 2017
Bursary Provider : Engen
Bursary Location : South Africa
- Matric as a Minimum requirement
- 70 % minimum academic average &
- University acceptance letter
- Flair for numbers
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Resilience team player
- All applicants must be submitted to the recruitment portal and in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Engen approved Employment equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
How To Apply
Supply Chain Management Bursary
Apply Online for the Engen BCom Supply Chain Bursary Programme
Apply Online for the Engen BSc Metallurgy Engineering Bursary Programme
Mechanical Engineering Bursary
Apply Online for the Engen BSc Mechanical EngineeringBursary Scholarship Programme
Electrical Engineering Bursary
Apply Online for the Engen BSc Electrical Engineering Bursary Programme
Transport Economics Bursary
Apply Online for the Engen BCom / Hons Transport EconomicsBursary Programme
Apply Online for the Engen BCom Accounting Bursary Programme