About this job
Inspector: Inspection in Labour Centre: Kempton Park, 14 August 2017.
- Conduct inspections with the aim of ensuring compliance with all labour legislations.
- Execute investigations on reported cases pertaining to contravention of labour legislation and enforce where and when necessary.
- Conduct proactive (Blitz) inspections regularly to monitor compliance with labour legislation.
- Assist in conduct Advocacy Campaigns on Labour Legislation.
- Assist in drafting of inspection plans, reports and compilation of statistics on allocated cases.
- Three (3) year relevant tertiary qualification in Labour Relations / BCOM Law/ LLB.
- No experience required.
- Valid Driver’s licence.
- Departmental Policies and procedures
- Skills Development Act
- Labour Relation Act
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Skills Development Levies Act
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Unemployment Insurance Act
- UI Contribution Act
- Employment Equity
- Planning and Organizing (Own work)
- Computing (Spread sheets)
- PowerPoint and word processing)
- Problem solving
- Interviewing, listening and observation
- Verbal and written communication
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: PO Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001Hand deliever at 77 Korte Street, Braamfontein.
For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Gauteng Province.
Ms F Tshabalala Tel no: (011) 975 9301