About this job
Cleaner in Oudtshoorn Hospital (Eden District), 11 August 2017.
Key result areas/outputs:
- General cleaning and maintenance of cleaning equipment.
- Dust, sweep, polish, scrub and op floors, passages, furniture, empty dustbins and sort soiled linen according to correct cleaning procedures.
- Effective use of cleaning agents and stock.
- Responsible for general hygienic and safe environment.
- Handle cleaning equipment.
- Elementary stock control.
Basic literacy and numeracy.
Appropriate cleaning experience in a hospital/health environment.
Inherent requirement of the job:
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Willingness to work shifts, public holidays and weekends.
- Perform overtime and night-duty.
- Relief in other departments when necessary.
- Communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
*How to Apply:
The District Manager: Eden District Office, Private Bag X6592, George, 6530.
FOR ATTENTION : Ms S Pienaar
Ms H Human Tel no. (044) 203-7203