About this job
Admin Clerk SL5 for Grade 12 in King Hintsa TVET College – Kobonqaba Satellite Campus, 11 August 2017.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the campus Manager for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage filing system and any other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Grade 12/NC(V) Level 4 plus a 3-year diploma in Management Assistant
- Office management & Technology or Human Resources Management or any other relevant qualification
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the relevant field, computer literacy.
- Drivers licence will be an added advantage
*How to Apply:
Please Forward Your Application, Quoting The Reference Number to: The Principal, King Hintsa TVET College, Private Bag X3018, Butterworth, 4960 Or Hand Deliver to: 218 Mthatha Road Ibika Township, Butterworth.
Mr MM Ndzame Tel no: (047) 401 6400
Applications received after the closing date or faxed applications will not be considered.