About this job
Data Capturer in Head Office [Polokwane], 23 JUNE 2017.
- Entry keying, Data cleansing, Typing transcriptions.
- Preparing text material, mailing Life Skills HIV & AIDS labels & letters/circulars, updating figures and maintaining records, revising spread sheets and contact lists.
- Proper manual and electronic filing of records and related documents.
- Maintain weekly and monthly statistical reports.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF 5) as recognised by SAQA.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF 6) as recognised by SAQA in Computer Science or Information Technology will be an added advantage.
Core and Process Competencies:
- People Management and Empowerment
- Change Management
- Service Delivery Innovation
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Public Service Knowledge
*How to Apply:
The Head of Department, Department of Education, Private Bag X9489, Polokwane, 0700 or handed in at 113 Biccard Street, Polokwane at Records Management Directorate – Office No. H03 [REGISTRY].
Ms Montja M.M. at 015-284 6569,
Mr Makama MM at 015-284 6507,
Mr Thoka LW at 015-284 6528
and Mr Matshaya HS at 015 284 6556
23 JUNE 2017, Time: 16H30