About this job
Emergency Care Officer in Bisho Head Office - Amathole EMS, 28 August 2017.
- Render Emergency Medical Care and transportation of the sick and injured according to HPCSA protocols.
- Handle basic administration, patient records, vehicle checklist, log sheets and other necessary administrative duties.
- Maintain and clean all equipment, vehicles and the base station.
- Undertake inter-facility transfers of patients.
- The staff needs to be prepared to work shifts and be re-located according to operational needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Patient tolerance, empathy and cross-cultural awareness.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Current registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as a BAA/AEA.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification/certificate.
- A valid Code 10 Driver’s Licence with a valid Public Driving Permit (PDP) for passengers.
- Knowledge of Basic/Intermediate Life Support Protocols.
*How to Apply:
Bhisho Head Office: Post to: Private Bag X0038, Bhisho, 5605 or Hand delivered at UIF Building, Phalo Avenue, Bhisho, 5605.
ENQUIRIES: Mr HK Munilal – Tel No. 040 608 1693.
Mr HK Munilal Tel no: (040) 608 1693