About this job
De Beers: Engineering Bursaries 2018 in Limpopo.
De Beers will be awarding a limited number of bursaries in 2018 and is inviting 2nd years students studying at Universities or Universities of Technology to apply for bursaries available in the above mentioned field of studies.
Bursary Application closing date is 02 October 2017
Bursary Provider: De Beers Group
Bursary Location: Limpopo Provinces.
Field of Studies:
- Mining Engineering with specialisation in Rock engineering
- Mining Engineering with specialisation in Mine Ventilation
- Mining Engineering with specialisation in Mine Planning
- Mime Survey
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineering Geology to specialise in Rock Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering
- Grade 12 (Umalusi) Matric Certificate minimun of an APS pass rate of level 5 for Mathematics and Science.
- An N3 in Mathematics and Science will be considered.
- Un-bonded students.
- Preference will be given to students from the Limpopo Provincesm ( Musina, Blouberg and Alldays)
- Preference will be given to HDSA students ( previously disadvantaged)
- Students are responsible for their own registration for 2018
- The bursarr is renewable annually, depending on academic record performance
How to Apply
Interested / Qualifying Students should send:
- A CV
- A complete and up-to-date Academic Record:
- Matric Certificate
- Proof of place of birth or copy of Municipal Account
For the attention: Lynn Berowsky: e-mail: CHQ.InternalCommunication@debeersgroup.com
No late applications will be considered
Please note: If you have not heard from us by 8 December 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.