About this job
Senior Security Officer for Grade 12 in Cape Town, 17 July 2017.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform access control functions for the Department.
- Ensure safety of staff and visitors in the building and premises.
- Ensure that equipments, documents and stores do not leave or enter premises unauthorised.
- Ensure all incidents are recorded in the occurrence book.
- Perform control room and patrol duties.
- A Grade 12 Certificate plus experience in security operations.
- A grade ‘’C’’ PSIRA qualification is required.
- Grade ‘’B’’ and ‘’A’’ PSIRA qualification will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to understand and execute regulations and policies.
- Self-discipline and willingness to work 12 hour shifts (Day/Night) due to the nature of the job.
*How to Apply:
Private Bag X4390, Cape Town, 8000 or be hand-delivered to 14 Loop Street, Cape Town, 8000.
Ms P Skonela Tel. (021) 814-8032
17 July 2017