About this job
Household Supervisor in Tshwane Rehabilitation Hospital, 14 July 2017.
- Supervision of cleaning and housekeeping services.
- Render Administration task in section.
- I.e plan and monitor leaves.
- Monitor time register.
- Plan shifts.
- Development and evaluation of PMDS.
- SOP for department.
- Monthly Core standards.
- Ordering of chemicals/stationary monthly.
- Monthly claim are done.
- Waste management with infection control.
- Monthly pest control.
- All staff has protective clothing.
- Monitoring of shifts.
- Conflicts between personal in the section are attended and proper procedures followed.
- Daily inspection in entire hospital for cleanliness and Housekeeping.
- Sufficient linen for wards.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 2 years experience as a Household Supervisor or Grade 10 with more than 3 years experience as a Supervisor.
- Basic computer literacy, Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meeting deadlines and setting goals.
- Handle repetitive work.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted directly to: Tshwane Rehabilitation Hospital, P.O Box 23397, Gezina, 0031 OR hand deliver to Cnr Dr Savage and Soutpansberg Road, Pretoria 0001.
Ms E Maritz, Tel. No: (012) 354 – 6113
14 July 2017