About this job
Driver in Alfred Nzo District, 08 September 2017.
- Driving of State vehicles.
- Routine maintenance of vehicles, garaging of vehicles and the timely reporting of defects.
- Keep record of trips and goods handled.
- Minimum of Grade 10.
- Grade 12 will be an added advantage.
- A valid drivers’ license essential.
- Relevant experience as a driver in the public service / public sector.
- Good understanding of routes in-between towns or cities in Eastern Cape Province as well as nationally.
- Candidates will be subjected to a compulsory driving competency test.
*How to Apply:
The Recruitment Centre; Office of The Premier; Private Bag X0047; Bhisho; 5605. Hand Delivery: Room 1039, First Floor, Office of the Premier Building, Independence Avenue, Bhisho 5605.
Mr M. Mbangi
Tel no: (040) 609 6290/48/6424.
08 September 2017