About this job
PSG is offering bursaries opportunities for 2018 in South Africa.
PSG Bursary Programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
Bursary Application Closing date is 30 November 2017
Bursary Provider : PSG
Field of Studies :
- Science (Applied Chemistry, Physics, Actuarial Science)
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Math/Stats (Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences, Statistics)
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Average of 65% and above
What is in it for me?
- Financial assistance regarding your post-graduate programme (Tuition, textbooks etc)
- Entry to the Graduate programme the following year.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How To Apply
Apply Online for the PSG Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018