Responsible for the technical leadership in the strategy development and execution of Telkom's Internet Service as growth engine for Telkom broadband that will yield customer acquisition growth, improved customer experience and profitable revenue.
Manage the operational performance and service/ operational level agreements with internal stakeholders across business units and service organisations and provide leadership to the Telkom Internet Service team.
IT Services (related to the Internet Service Provider - ISP), SLA and OLAs; ISP Value Added Services; Internet Access Provider (IAP); Bandwidth Control
Business case development and costing
Thought Leadership: Developing strategies/ Providing insights; Generating ideas; Exploring possibilities; Examining information; Adopting practical approaches
Market Leadership: Developing expertise; Challenging ideas; Interacting with people; Understanding people; Seizing opportunities; Managing tasks Business Leadership: Pursuing goals; Taking action; Upholding standards; Managing tasks; Seizing opportunities
People Leadership: Making decisions; Empowering individuals; Challenging ideas; Directing people; Convincing people; Interacting with people. Personal Leadership: Embracing change; Thinking positively; Showing composure; Understanding people; Valuing individuals; Team working Values Aligned with Telkom Values (CHART)
|Qualifications||Relevant degree/ diploma (NQF level 7), preferably in IT/ Engineering. Post graduate business qualification would be an advantage with 8 Years relevant experience, of which at least 3 years should be on senior management level|
|Special Requirements||Valid driver's license.
Must have a proven track record in managing the operations of an ISP.
Position, implement and oversee the Telkom Internet Portfolio
- Lead the company's strategy and business case development for Telkom Internet's repositioning
- Determine and oversee the implementation of the best technical architecture and solutions that will result in better control over customers' service, bandwidth utilised by its customers and the customer experience
Ensure the differentiation on ISP level by introducing Value Added Services and more sophisticated bandwidth control
- Contribute towards the Consumer and Telkom Business broadband product roadmap and marketing activities
-Contribute towards and/or influence the Fulfilment, Assurance and Billing (FAB) operations related to Telkom Internet
-Participate in the Telkom Internet steering committee
Build Strategic Relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Establish and manage relationships with all internal stakeholders along the value chain that will enable the delivery of integrated ICT solutions to the customers
- Establish, monitor and manage services level and operating level agreements between Telkom Internet and relevant sections in Telkom e.g. NCO, NIP, Product House, Consumer Marketing and Call Centres Provide Team Leadership
- Set and monitor stretched performance targets to increase revenue and manage team's performance accordingly
- Continuously motivate staff, recognizing and rewarding behaviour congruent with Telkom's desired culture
- Ensure the implementation of effective personal and career development initiatives
-Drive interventions aimed at enabling the wellness of staff
-Facilitate sound employee relationships and team effectiveness
- Ensure staff compliments that comply with EE/ diversity targets